Yoboseyo



Daisypath Anniversary tickers





«Newer Post
Older Post»



you dont have to read this
Thursday, October 17, 2013 | 3:41 AM | 0Comment

Assalamualikum..
I don’t understand whether i am sad or not. Or i am supposed to stay calm, laughing like there is nothing i have to worry about. I have been waiting for so long to take today as the most appropriate time. People may think that i was jesting, talking about rubbish which is not necessary. But Kim Jongin means a lot to me. He is probably just a person who’s dancing on stage, smirking when he spotted camera. People can also consider him as a boy who doesn’t have a plus point of singing. Above all, i do understand if people have the right to like or dislike  others. Perhaps, i can’t force people to like someone whom i like the most, but at least, respect his effort for being this far, respect Jongin’s hard work, respect what he had done.




Well, i’ve been miserable enough because i couldn’t spend time to appreciate everything that Jongin has done to me, to everyone, as much as before. I must take a responsibility of many stuffs. Furthermore, i apologize if people think that i don’t regard the other’s notion, but as i mentioned before, Kim Jongin means a lot to me. I love him not because he is my bias or he has an attractive appearance, more than anything, i love him for being truthful to himself, for keep strive to achive his goal, for always smile although he was in injury, and for his laughter towards his fail jokes.


His perfect face and idiot