Yoboseyo



Daisypath Anniversary tickers





«Newer Post
Older Post»



Broken Hearted.
Friday, October 11, 2013 | 8:40 PM | 0Comment



Assalamualaikum..
Hello guys :) My post is just for you my crush, Mr.A :)
I want you to know you were and forever will be the best man in my life and more love. Is that I love you so much that every night before bed I saw your photo and kissed in silence, waiting a few tears shed my tears soothe my thirst for you, but it was not, then imagine you were coming after me, it was so cute dream, I held you so tight, kissing me so much, you made me love as in those nights of passion until I fell asleep, the next morning unfortunately you were not and I had only the memory of what my dreams ..

You’ll never understand how you love, you will never understand the pain I felt, as I wanted you all mine and no one else, no one else was with you that your time out just for me to live and breathe for me as I did for you.


the perfection, Kai 

But you do not love me and I can not end your life lest you be of another because I love you too, I have to be me to go away and never come back, so I can love you forever without the pain of seeing you happy next to another, happy without me.